The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - USA

Hello guys! I have never traveled out of Chile, so I have a lots of countries that I wanna visit. An important place for me that I would love to visit is the thematic park of Harry Potter in the city of Florida (USA). 

I’m a big Harry Potter’s fan! 

My sister and I have been obsessed for over 10 years maybe even more. We want to go together in a couple of years, maybe even go to Disneyland that is close by, we are not Disney fans but we think it's still going to be fun.

I love dragons like the one in the picture below, so I hope I can see that one it at night because is when they make it expel fire. I also want to ride the roller coaster but I’m scared of heights so is going to be a little hard for me and yet I’m gonna do it anyways haha.

What about you? 






Comments

  1. My sister is also a big fan of Harry Potter, but she said that all of the thematic parks are a bit different, for instance, The Fantastic animals prequel for being more recent must had less escenography due the use of CGI .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like harry potter too, I didn't know this wonderful place existed!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos!

November 28, 2017