Some subject

Hello guys! How your semester is going? Mine is full of stress and hope to pass everything *crossed fingers*

In this semester I have several topics that I like, like morphology of arthropods or mineralogy. But there is one that I really like it. It’s
Photosynthesis.

When I was in the school I seen what is photosynthesis and what processes work here but not very specifically. Everything in the most simple way and with the pass of the years I forgot all about this topic but I always have been interested on it. 

In simply words photosynthesis is the process by which plants use the sunlight to synthesize nutrients essentials for their lifes. But there are several processes to make the sunlight get to the final product. There are two big stages: the light stage and the carbon reduction stage. The second stage have me dying the days before the test because I had to learn about the Calvin cycle, and this have to many little things and reactions and my mind was about to explode trying to learns the products and the names of the enzymes. Was a rough days.  In spite of everything I did very well in that test.

Do you have any favorite topic this semester?

See ya!

Comments

  1. Photosynthesis is a beautiful process, specially because for the production of wine you needs to increase the photosynthesis jeje

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos!

November 28, 2017

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - USA