Photos!

Hello! How are you? I’m finally ended the tests so I can take a rest for a little bit jaja until the next round of test start.

Photos! Who isn’t taken a photo in his life? For the people in the last generations we can say that everyone have take a photo . It’s almost ridiculous think about someone who hasn't take a photo.
I’m always taken photos for upload on instagram, but most of landscape and some selfies jaja. I have a group of friends who we meet sometimes to takes us photos with a professional camera just for fun. It’s our excuse for hang out.

Have I a favorite photo? I don’t think that I have one in particularity, but the photos that I really love are the ones with my friends and of my baby (4 years old jaja) dog .
The first picture are of my first friend in this career (from the left to right: Joaquín, Matías, Javiera, myself). The next one it’s when we make a trip to the beach in the last week of the past semester. The last one is my beautiful dog Lily <3.
 




Are you more of selfies or regular photos? Or not photos at all?

See ya!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 28, 2017

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - USA