Dream job? myself as a child think very different than my actual me.


~Since i was 12 years old approx. I started asking myself what am i going to study when I finish the school! And isn’t a easy question to response.

As a child I really wanted to be a vet and be who can save dogs and cats because I used to think that the vets only work with these animals jaja

When i grow up I see there was some many options to choose  and I starting asking myself what really likes me.  Finally in one  career fair I acepted go to know the faculty of agricultura and I fell in love of the campus.

Since then i feel that i’m in the right way for be happy. 

What about you guys? What was you dream job? 
See ya in the next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photos!

November 28, 2017

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - USA