Films or series? Difficult choice.


Hello everyone! 
~Do you usually watch series or films? I do it a lot! Especially films. I like series too but they demand me more time than films and I don’t have too much time jajaj
I really like the science fictions ones. This type of films transported me to another world,  make my imagination fly.
~My favourite film are the Harry Potter saga. I LOVE THEM ALL. But if a have to choose one of the eights I would choose the thirth one. Harry Potter and the Azkaban prisoner. The magic world it’s amazing and I've loved it for years. But also the Marvel universe films, the superheroes specifically the three movies of Iron Man and the four of The Avengers. The last one of avengers it’s called End game and I see it the opening day and blow my mind! It was awsome. And for how he made the role of Iron Man I think that Robert Downey Jr. it’s my actual favourite actor.

How about you guys? Films or series?
See ya!

Comments

  1. I have seen the thirth harry potter like 200 times, all because I have it on DVD when there was no internet in my home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photos!

November 28, 2017

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - USA